Welcome to the faces behind the shop! My name is Makenzie Jones (on the left) and that is my husband Walker (on the right).
A little bit about us:
- We live in Idaho Falls, Idaho and love it! It's a small enough town that you can get from one side to the other in 20 minutes or so, yet big enough that you might not see anyone you know when you go to the grocery store in your slippers.
- We met when we were 12 and 13 and have been lovers ever since! I'm 23, Walker is 24, and we've been married for 3 years. Walker graduated with a Bachelors in Business and I graduated with a Bachelors in Graphic Design.
- I wouldn't say we're super outdoorsy, but most of our activities are outside in the mountains because I was blessed to grow up with a family cabin up in the mountains of Palisades, Idaho. We mountain bike in the summer (or rather Walker mountain bikes and I go on a few of my favorite rides each summer), boat almost every weekend in the summer, and we snowmobile in the winter as often as we can make it up to the cabin. We spend a lot of time with family since most of them live in town and we truly believe that the best use of our time is to spend it with the ones we love most!
ABOUT THE SHOP:
- The shop officially opened in September of 2018 and is located in Idaho Falls, Idaho. It all started because I have a love for little kids and a love for creativity and when you combine the two, a children's clothing store just felt natural for me. It's a creative outlet for me as I select fabrics and designs for new products, but also a way for me to help support my future family while being able to stay home to raise my own kids.
- The name for the shop stemmed from my last name, Jones. Jo is short for Jones and I stuck the word 'little' in front of it because it's all about products for the kiddos.
- The items available in the shop come from an array of various vendors, our own manufacturers, and some are even hand sewn items by myself. We value style, comfort, quality, and convenience. Since the shop is still in its beginning stages, a lot of transforming is taking place while new types of products are continually being introduced. We hope to keep growing our inventory of items to bring you more children's products as we build our shop.
I just want to say thank you for your support. Each purchase truly feels like a personal cheerleader, encouraging me to continue this passion of mine and my dreams of having and supporting my own little Jos one day.